CORNING® GORILLA® GLASS 3 WITH NATIVE DAMAGE RESISTANCE™
Corning is continually looking for ways to improve Gorilla Glass and achieve new levels of tough. Gorilla® Glass 3 is not only chemically strengthened — its atomic configuration is formulated so that the glass is more durable. Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 with Native Damage Resistance™ (NDR) is fundamentally tougher and more damage resistant even before chemical strengthening.
How tough? Gorilla® Glass 3 with NDR enables improved damage resistance and toughness compared to former glass compositions and is up to three times more damage resistant than Gorilla Glass 2. This type of Native Damage Resistance is a unique feature of Gorilla® Glass 3. Something Corning is able to provide due to a proprietary glass composition that is better able to resist the deep scratches that cause glass to break.
SEE THE ADVANTAGES
Watch our video testing the strength and durability of Gorilla Glass and Sapphire.
Watch our video testing the strength and durability of Gorilla Glass and Sapphire.Watch Now
Always Tough. Always Innovating.
Always Tough. Always Innovating.Watch Now
READ ALL ABOUT IT
- White Paper: Controlled Edge Damage by Dynamic Impact
- White Paper: Easy-to-Clean Surfaces for Mobile Devices
- News Release: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Helps Meizu Make Its Slimmest Smartphone Yet
- News Release: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Helps Take Gionee Slim Smartphones to Next Level
- News Release: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 Featured in Micromax Smartphones
- News Release: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Chosen as Cover Glass for New Pebble Smartwatch
- News Release: Corning Launches New Gorilla® Glass 3 with Native Damage Resistance™